- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Sprinkle salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Prep grill. One pound of sprouts is enough for two batches prepared in this manner.
- Rinse sprouts, removing yellowing or torn leaves. Combine sprouts, olive oil, garlic salt and paprika in a mixing bowl. Toss until evenly coated, about 1 minute.
- Place 8 to 10 sprouts on a sheet of aluminum foil 10-12 inches long. Layer with top sheet and crimp edges. Place sealed package on hot grill. Flip with tongs, changing position occasionally. Cook 15 to 20 minutes or until tender when poked with fork.
- Remove from grill. Allow sprouts to cool before serving.
Serves 4 as a side dish
Recipe courtesy of www.mnn.com